Sunday, March 23, 2008

Horton Hears A Who

If you love taking your kids to the movies then you will not be disappointed with this big screen adaptation of Dr. Seuss' classic, Horton Hears A Who. The fillers are a little cheesey but the original story is preserved and worth the laughs.


So off they all trodded to the cine sixteen.
Making haste and great laughter in all places between.
We purchased the tickets for every last one,
As we pushed the doors in and prepared for our fun.
A popcorn for Paige and a large coke for Dad.
The time was upon us. We grew exceedingly glad.
I looked at my girl. She's here for the Whos.
Then kicked back my feet with nothing to lose.
But then came a tug as the lights started to dim.
"Excuse me, Sir. I can't see," she said with a grin.
So I moved one seat down and thought, after all.
A person's a person. No matter how small.

No comments: