Sunday, March 16, 2008

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

In this week's feature, I am drawn by the exciteable jam session you can have with your child while learning the ABC's. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom has been a favorite for me ever since the first time we picked up the book. I cannot tell you how much my daughter likes it, but speaking for myself, this book is one of the best. There is no better way to learn than by making it fun (even for dad). Every dad should be drawn to this one because...let's be honest, Dad...we all think we can rap. Beastie Boys, MC Hammer, and even the Ice Ice Baby's among us will get a kick out of this children's adventure through the ABC's. Throw in a few bebops and do your worst to compete with American Idol favorite Blake Lewis. It'll bring you back for more.

No comments: