Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Bad Case of Stripes

My daughter went through a phase of coloring in stripes. Everything she colored got a splash of rainbow. I don't know if it was her indecision or if she really just liked all the colors, but it was her trademark for several months. I remember my mother telling me one time about all of the cute little trademarks each of her children had growing up. My brother Mark was known for giving everything a belly button. Perhaps her interest in stripes drew her to this book. A Bad Case of Stripes is a cute story of a little girl who likes lima beans and goes through all types of headache before realizing that liking lima beans is not the worst thing in the world. While lima beans may never make my list of favorite foods, this book has made our list of favorite books. We hope you enjoy it too!


No comments: